Teladoc $15 Visit Fee
Feel better now! 24/7 access to a doctor is only a call or click away—anytime, anywhere with a $15 visit fee for general medical issues. With Teladoc, you can talk to a doctor by phone or online video to get a diagnosis, treatment options and prescription, if medically necessary. Save time and money by avoiding crowded waiting rooms in the doctor’s office, urgent care clinic or ER. Just use your phone, computer, smartphone or tablet to get a quick diagnosis by a U.S. licensed physician.
- Treatment for common medical issues such as colds, flu, poison ivy, respiratory infections, bronchitis, pink eye, sinus problems, allergies, urinary tract infections and ear infections
- 10 minute average doctor response time
- Includes spouse and dependents — from children to seniors
- If you are caring for an aging parent or loved one, you can provide them access to $49 visits
- U.S. board-certified doctors with an average 20 years practice experience
- Talk to a registered dietitian for help eating right with a personalized nutrition plan or managing a health condition like diabetes or high blood pressure
- $59 per consultation
- Upload images for a quick, convenient, and discreet treatment plan within 2 business days for skin conditions such as rash, acne, psoriasis, suspicious moles, and more
- $85 per consult, plus one follow-up question
© 2022 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc, Inc. and may not be used without written permission. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services.
This program is NOT insurance coverage, not intended to replace insurance, and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act or Massachusetts M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CRM 5.00. It contains a 30-day cancellation period, provides discounts only at the offices of contracted health care providers, and each member is obligated to pay the discounted medical charges in full at the point of service. For a complete list of disclosures, click here. Discount Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd.,Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 803475, Dallas, TX 75380-3475.